Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
- Be 18 years old at the start of the training
- Have logged 40 dives
- Be medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within the last 12 months
- Have completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within the last 24 months
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver AND PADI Rescue Diver or have equivalent rating through other organisation
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you. PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI.
Price: 6 weeks – US$ 3000
Included in the package:
- Divemaster Course
- PADI Material
- Equipment rental if needed
- 6 weeks accommodation with daily breakfast and lunch
- All dives that needed to complete 60 dives
*Prices are subject to change due to updated PADI fees.
Additional Free Add-ons:
***Airport pickup***Discount on equipment purchases at our store***Discount on Atauro Island accommodation
- PADI Rescue Diver
- EFR CPR and First Aid Training
- Minimum 40 dives
- Good level of physical health