PADI Open Water Diver
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world underwater, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognised scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Price includes training dives on the East coast of Atauro Island.
* Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver or Discover Scuba Diving might be for you. Contact us for more info.
- Age 10 years or older
- Good level of physical health
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required
- 4 Days
- Ataúro Island Training Dives (East)
- 4 Dives
- Aqualung Equipment
- Theory and Pool Training
- Water Taxi